Plea bargain agreements
(Note: All cases below are felonies unless otherwise noted.)
Those pleading guilty and accepting punishment include:
• Risa Ann Ghilain, 37, of 916 N. Alameda in Port Aransas for two counts of possession of a controlled substance, fraud. Convicted of July 10 state jail felonies, Ghilain received misdemeanor punishment of 115 days in county jail with credit for the full time already served.
• Dagoberto Robert Hernandez, 38, of 202 W. Norris in El Campo for injury to a child, elderly or disabled person with the intent to cause serious harm. He was placed on five years probation for the Nov. 14, 2015 crime on the grounds he serve two days in county jail. The judge also ordered Hernandez to perform 40 hours community service, pay a $100 fine, attend anger management counseling and parenting classes.
An assault family violence with previous convictions charge was dismissed as part of the plea agreement.
Hernandez received credit for the jail time already served.
• Alan Flores-Izaguirre, 26, of 303 Sentinel, No. 303, in El Campo for possession of a controlled substance. He was placed on four years deferred probation for the July 18, 2017 crime on the grounds he serve two days in county jail. The judge also fined Flores $250 and ordered him to perform 120 hours community service.
It was also required he plea to misdemeanor drunken driving and possession of marijuana charges. Felony charges of possession of marijuana and a controlled substance were dropped.
• Jarvis Dwayne Jackson, 31, of 1504 Connie in Wharton for attempted aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and family violence with a previous conviction. He was sentenced to three years in prison for the Jan. 9 and Dec. 19, 2018 crimes with credit for 277 days already served.
• Domingo Ray Palacios, 25, of 1420 Jennie in El Campo for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon, abandoning or endangering a child – criminal negligence; and delivery of marijuana. He was sentenced to two years in prison for the Oct. 11, 2017 crimes. The judge also ordered Palacios to forfeit all rights to a .22 caliber and .357 caliber revolver.
Palacios received credit for one day already served.
• Christian Christopher Sewell, 28, of 517 Stephens in El Campo for evading arrest with a previous conviction and attempted possession of a controlled substance, on March 10 and May 1. He was sentenced to 184 days in county jail with credit for the full time already served.
• Dwight Reegis Stevenson, 29, of 2715 Ave. G in Bay City for possession of a controlled substance. He was sentenced to two years in prison for the Dec. 30, 2016 crime with credit for 380 days already served.
• Jose Luis Villarreal, age unavailable, listed as homeless in El Campo for burglary of a building. He was sentenced to 180 days in state jail for the Oct. 7 crime with credit for 25 days already served.