Search / 35 results found

from
to
featured

El Campo’s firefighting volunteers racing to Higbee Street Wednesday encountered roaring flames annihilating the rooftop ice of a house that c…

featured

The roaring flames of a 10-alarm rice dryer blaze in Garwood were beaten down by volunteer firefighters Sunday night before it burned to the ground.

An overheated portable light may be what caused a March 26 attic fire on East Watt which left a family without electricity.

A welder’s torch is to blame for the three-alarm fire at El Campo’s Days Inn Wednesday afternoon, according to fire officials.

A Louise volunteer firefighter died Saturday almost a week after being hit by a pickup on FM 647 while returning to the station.