Search / 23 results found

from
to
featured

El Campo’s firefighting volunteers racing to Higbee Street Wednesday encountered roaring flames annihilating the rooftop ice of a house that c…

An overheated portable light may be what caused a March 26 attic fire on East Watt which left a family without electricity.

El Campo police pulled a woman with multiple gunshot wounds from a raging house fire early Friday morning only to discover a man’s body still inside.

The popularity of cell phones makes knowing where you are when you call for help even more important.

A welder’s torch is to blame for the three-alarm fire at El Campo’s Days Inn Wednesday afternoon, according to fire officials.